Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update

We had an appointment today. Everything was fine. Blood pressure is still good and baby is now head down! Who knows what he has been up to! Now I'm just hoping he stays put for the next couple of weeks. I am now 60% effaced and a fingertip dilated which means...nothing. I could go into labor at anytime, or not. The labs that I had last week came back great. The liver function number was down to 17 from the high of 44 a few weeks ago. I guess the bed rest is working.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all set for the final "tumbling" act.

grandma C.

Anonymous said...

Following progress from the coast of Maine, GREAT NEWS!!
Peeka/Bugga

Tracy said...

Woohoo...head down!! So glad everything is how it's supposed to be!!
T

Emily said...

Great!

Paula Ruddy said...

12/3 Little guy still biding his time? Thinking of you. Paula