Thursday, November 20, 2008

Doing fine

Another appointment today. Baby is doing great. He measured in at 5 lbs. 11 oz. The ultrasound readout said that was +/- 8 oz. My blood pressure was good and he passed his test again with perfect scores. The only bad news is that the little stinker is no longer head down. He is now transverse, basically sideways. I couldn't believe it! Dr. Baker said he still has some time to get back into position. If he doesn't go back to head down before 39 weeks that means he will be born by c-section. That is not my first choice, but if that's the way things go so be it. The only reason I wouldn't want to have the c-section is the recovery time is longer. Anyway I hope he flips back into place in the next 3 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed for us!! Next appointment is on next Tuesday due to Thanksgiving. I can't believe the latest he will be here is 3 weeks from Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This baby is for sure a "flipper". He will go back in position (when he wants to). Glad things are going well.
grandma C.

Anonymous said...

We have supreme confidence that Stich will cooperate
Peeka/Bugga

Paula Ruddy said...

You have an acrobat about to be born. He'll come out free fall. I'm praying. Bob

I'm praying too. Paula

Bob and I are reading up on the family news.

Anonymous said...

We are thinking about you. I assume you won't be able to join us for Thanksgiving, I'll eat your pie and Stich's, too.Love, clare and j,j,andj.