Monday, November 10, 2008

34 Weeks 1 Day

We went back to the hospital on Saturday and got the second steroid shot. The labs were better and my blood pressure was good so they let us go home. Baby was not very active on Sunday so I freaked out a bit and went into the clinic today to get a non stress test to make sure he was ok. Of course he passed with flying colors! Stinker. My Blood pressure was high when I went in, so I know I need to do a better job with then bed rest. I was trying to work from home instead of starting FMLA, but that's not possible. Some of the people that I work with make my blood pressure go up when I'm NOT having issues, probably not a good idea to try to deal with them now. Luckily my management is very supportive so they were encouraging me to do what is best for me and the baby, the work will get done. It's nice to have that support and not have extra things to worry about.

We will be going in again on Thursday for a check and will get more information form the Dr. about what happened and what we can expect going forward. I'm not sure if 39 weeks is the goal any longer, may be 37 (Dec 1st) but we will wait to see what she says.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby is spending part of his time resting up so that he can keep you awake after his "big day" arrives.
Won't be long now!!! Keep resting mom!
Grandma C.

Emily said...

Sounds like things are good. I'll bring you Chipotle anytime, since Eun lives too far. I'd even feed it to you, but I'll wait till Lil Guy's born to irritate you for my own amusement. Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Probably the last time for a while you can stay in bed, Molly. Might as well do it. Love, Paula

Anonymous said...

We could fed-ex Chipotle. Glad little guy is doing well.

e.