Saturday, August 9, 2008

20 weeks 6 days

There is not much going on...Which is good! Zack has decided to call this baby Stitch, so I said that was as good a name as any until we pick out a real name. He suggested that we call the baby Stitch until he is 4 and then call him Zack... I guess if George Foreman can do it, so can we! I have a feeling this baby will be Stitch right up until delivery as Erik is not know for his speedy decision making. We are working on a list now, but I'm feeling it will be slow going.

Baby Stitch is moving a lot, flipping and kicking like crazy. It's not quite enough for anyone else to see or feel yet, but I'm sure it will be in a few weeks. Zack is really into talking to him and giving kisses, so I'm sure he'll be excited when he can feel some kicking. He is working on his "big boy: patience, but it says it's "taking soooo long!!" He can be pretty entertaining.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the kind words Molly. Good to hear things are going well with Baby Stitch! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love Z. Stitch works - a little unconventional but cool. Maybe you could name your child some terribly English name (as England seems to be fruitful for you), like Cuthbert or Nigel.