Wednesday, July 2, 2008

15 Weeks 3 days

There is really nothing new to report. The only thing going on is that my Blood Pressure is ticking up a bit. I’ve had a few reading with the top number in the 140’s & 130’s, but the bottom number is consistently in the 70’s & 80’s. This morning it was 119/78, so that’s good. I’m sure it has something to do with the fact that I’m sitting on the verge of when we lost the last baby… 16 week. Today I am 15 weeks and 3 days.

Even though there is nothing wrong that I know of, I’m still so nervous. I think that I’ll start to feel better after our appointment next week, even though I’m really freaking out about it…. The last time I went in for routine 16 weeks prenatal check, our baby had died. I keep trying to remind myself that this pregnancy is different. I feel different. My body is not in overdrive trying to get rid of the “foreign body” like it was last time. In fact, I have not really been sick at all, thanks to the prednisone. Even with Zack I was nauseous up until 24 weeks. The down side of the lack of nausea? I have gained SO much weight! Yikes! My pants would barely button this morning! I’m hoping to avoid full on maternity clothes until 20 weeks (8/4), as that’s when we are “going public” with this pregnancy, but at this rate I’m not sure I can make it. If only I could wear yoga pants and sweats to work… Even the elastic waists are getting tight.

Next Appointments:
July 10 – 16 week prenatal check
August 4 – Level II Ultrasound at North Memorial Perinatal Center
August 5 – 20 week prenatal check

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are working the prayer wheel through these appointments!!Hang in there Sweetie!!
Love, Peeka/Bugga

Anonymous said...

You are doing great! It's okay to have your clothes not fit - that is a good sign! Keep the faith - we are!
Love,]
Raiti and Carol

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you're already at 16 weeks! Let me know how the appt goes.

e.