Saturday, March 21, 2009

An Interview with Zack.

I saw this on another blog and decided to interview Zack. Too funny...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Good morning

2. What makes mom happy?
When I say “I love you.”

3. What makes mom sad?
If I’m not here.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she said "Kung Fu Panda Pizza."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Like I am now

6. How old is your mom?
60

7. How tall is your mom?
About this tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Feed my brother

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
They saw you in the newspaper

11. What is your mom really good at?
Having some fun

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Exercising (You got that right, kid!!)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Bake pizza

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
giving me toys

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Johnny Test

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play Connect 4

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both cut our hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
I’m a boy and you are a girl

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Becuase she always says that to me

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
California Pizza Kitchen

2 comments:

Eun Jung said...

Hilarious. Well, he got your age right at least! Sweet boy. I didn't know you made pizza's for a living.

Anonymous said...

If Zack thinks you are 60 - I don't even want to know how old he thinks I am!! Cute - I love five year olds!
Grandma C.